Our reports draw on individual testimony to document legal rights issues that affect our partners. We use international experience and legal analysis to make policy and law reform recommendations.
Asian AIDS Law Database
The Asian AIDS Law Database presents and links to English-language information about HIV/AIDS-related statutes from countries in Asia. Chinese-language information is provided where available.
HIV Blood Disaster
- [REPORT] China's Blood Disaster: The Way Forward (2012)
- [REPORT] AIDS Blood Scandals: What China Can Learn From the World's Mistakes (2007)
- [REPORT] Employment Discrimination Against People Living with HIV/AIDS and Injection Drug Users (2012)
- [REPORT] Medical Discrimination Against People Living With HIV/AIDS (2010)
- [REPORT] Managing Strengths and Weaknesses: A Survey of Chinese Health Rights Groups (2012)
- [REPORT] Restrictions on AIDS NGOs in Asia (2009)
- [REPORT] Submission to the Special Rapporteur on Restrictions in Advance of the Beijing Olympics (2008)